About the Program
When was the last time your wage and hour practices had a check up? Join FordHarrison attorneys Michelle Harkavy and Joanna Rich, members of our Wage & Hour Practice Group, for the second installment in a series of wage and hour presentations aimed at understanding and defending against claims brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”) as they guide you through investigating, diagnosing, and remedying your wage and hour weaknesses, including:
- Are Your Policies In Alignment With Your Practices?
- What Are Your Wage/Hour Pain Points? Compensable Time, Computing Overtime Premiums, and Recordkeeping
- Is Your Recordkeeping True And Accurate?
- Wage and Hour Claims – Are You Ignoring Red Flags?
- Are You Ready For A Department of Labor Audit?
This webinar was recorded on May 10, 2018 – click here to view recording.
Wage & Hour Practice Group Webinar Series
March 22, 2018 – Part I – Winning on the Front End: Implementing Wage/Hour Policies to Best Defend Against Class and Collective Actions – click here to view recording